- "The future earnings, job security, employment status and working patterns of Australians;
- The different impact of that change on Australians, particularly on regional Australians, depending on their demographic and geographic characteristics;
- The wider effects of that change on inequality, the economy, government and society;
- The adequacy of Australia’s laws, including industrial relations laws and regulations, policies and institutions to prepare Australians for that change;
- International efforts to address that change."
Given the close correspondence between this mandate, and the research focus of the Centre for Future Work, we were very glad to make a submission to this inquiry.